ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) Certification for Water Industries in Bangladesh
HOW INDUSTRIES USE WATER in Bangladesh?
Production and different organizations use water through the production method for both constructing their products or cooling devices used in producing their commodities in Bangladesh. According to the USA Geological Survey (USGS), industrial water is used for fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product In Bangladesh. Water is also utilized by smelting facilities, petroleum refineries and industries generating chemical products, food, and paper merchandise in Bangladesh. Large quantities of water are used broadly speaking to provide meals, paper, and chemical substances in Bangladesh.
IS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) NECESSARY FOR WATER RELATED INDUSTRIES in Bangladesh?
In Bangladesh ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) is necessary for corporations accreditation grants legal to be aware to a certified enterprise, for that reason giving a ready device for customers to recognize and pick out robust testing, measurement, and calibration offerings In Bangladesh. To hold this regard, groups are re-evaluated robotically by using the accreditation body to relax their continued settlement with conditions and to verify that they are trendy of performance is being reported in Bangladesh.
WHY ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) IS IMPORTANT FOR WATER RELATED INDUSTRIES in Bangladesh?
Yes, In Bangladesh ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) is important because accreditation is an effective purchasing device for testing, calibration and measurement agencies and a permit to provide tenders to contractors that call for personally tested Organizations In Bangladesh. Organizations accreditation is extremely respected each nationally and across the world as an amazing symbol in Bangladesh.
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) FOR WATER RELATED INDUSTRIES in Bangladesh?
1. In Bangladesh the improved decision in Testing/ Calibration Statements posted via the Regulations.
2. Better administration of Organizations progress and remarks to Organizations as to whether or
not they have sound Quality Assurance System and are technically professional
3. Potential development in enterprise due to improved consumer consider and luxury.
4. In Bangladesh Authorized Organizations have a greater manner for their items, in both domestic and
5. Save time and money because of the change or elimination of the need for re-checking
out of products.
6. Accreditation is a good purchasing tool for RMPs.
7. In Bangladesh Accreditation ensures that the authorized RMPs can produce the RMs as listed in
the scope of accreditation.
8. It offers assurance to customers.
9. These uses contain the evaluation of accuracy and trueness of size systems, best check,
assigning values to substances, calibration, and the establishment of traditional scales In
IS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) IS MANDATORY FOR WATER RELATED INDUSTRIES in Bangladesh?
In Bangladesh ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) is mandatory. Organizations use ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (NABL) to perform a great machine directed at enhancing their know-how to constantly provide valid consequences. It is also the cause of accreditation from an accreditation body in Bangladesh.